Ursula tagged me weeks ago, and since I’ve decided to forgo heading to see DD because of a headache, and since I haven’t posted a blog in awhile, yet don’t feel like thinking much, I’ve decided to do this me! me! in which I share six unspectacular things about me.
- My first pedicure was a little over 2 months ago. Yet in the past two months, I’ve had three of them.
- I double majored in Poli Sci, yet for the most part I know/care very little about politics.
- I much prefer a night in to a night out.
- I’m completely un-creative when it comes to accessories and shoes. I have no idea what goes with what, which explains my very boring shoe collection (black with some brown and blue thrown in), and lack of exciting necklaces (all silver, none trendy).
- I love macaroni and cheese. Kraft or homemade. When I’ve had a long day at work and don’t feel like cooking, I come home and gorge on that. It’s fabulous.
- I cannot wait until this time next week. Because then, the heinous project I’ve been working on will be over and I can go back to a semi-pressure free life. Until the next heinous project comes up.
Gosh, those are pretty unspectacular facts, aren’t they? For once, I’m actually going to tag people — Detroit people specifically. So, I tag All The Wine, Sillygrrl, Staircase to Earth’s Loveliness, and Rialeilani.