Ria tagged me, or should I say I tagged myself for this little ditty, thinking it’d be fun. That’s until she gave me the letter G…which, guess what? Is hard as hell. Thanks, Ria 🙂
I suppose you’re wondering the premise:
You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
Without further adieu, here’s my list, all starting with the letter G, as bequethed to me.
- Google. Seriously, I don’t know what we ever did without it.
- Green. Go right through for MSU… thanks to my alma mater, I bleed green. Good thing I’ve always liked the color.
- Grey’s Anatomy. Lame but true. Except for the whole Denny story line that’s going on these days. I could get behind it if this was like a soap opera and he had legitimately come back from the dead. But otherwise? He needs to go.
- Grand Haven. Where my good friend makes her home and thus where my summer home is located. Best place for a nap on the beach, which I take annually.
- Goat cheese. Any cheese, really. But that particular one begins with a G. And I like it, so it works.
- Giggling. I’m definitely a giggler.
- Getaways. Currently planning one for February, despite DD’s hesitancy to take one in this uncertain economy. You know what I say to that? Boooooooo.
- Garlic. The smell of fresh garlic cooking in the kitchen is like coming home for me.
- Gossiping. Yes, deep down, it’s that simple. I’m always looking for the next piece of juicy gossip.
- Girls Nights. My friends and I don’t get to have them nearly enough.
Whew, that wasn’t as hard as I thought it’d be.
If I can do it, so can you. If you want to try, leave a comment and let me know. I’ll send you a letter!