I was working on a post on social media and connectedness, but it’s just not coming together and I don’t have the brain power to mess with it. Luckily, the brain is still processing bullets, so let’s look at all the things kicking around in my head today!
- Yesterday, I got up at 6 a.m. and worked out before heading into work early. As a hardcore non-morning person, this was a feat. And a feat I sort of enjoyed. We’ll see if I can keep it going.
- Last night I talked to an old friend for over 2 hours. We go way back to high school, but distance has separated us and we only see each other once every year or so. But, the beauty of our friendship is that even after months of not talking, we can pick up right where we left off. And I found out I get to see her in a couple months!!!
- I’ve joined a nonprofit board. It’s a little organization, and I’m still a bit unsure of how I feel about the whole thing, but I do think it’s a step in the right direction for me so I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
- Next week, I’ll be out of town for work (and so probably not blogging). I rarely travel for work, thus I’m REALLY excited.
- This weekend is another Detroit blogger outing and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again. And picking up my really awesome handmade ring from Sillygrrl.
What’s kicking around your head?